Sorry
No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
<body>
My Bloggie..♥


weeeee.....woooooo
Monday, July 23, 2007

Well another week had past and it's still busy even this week. What should i tell? hmmmm..
Oh I went to emina and i finally see her house for the first time..weeee
well.. erika, me and paolo were in emina's house. We plan on watching at lease 2 movies, but it turn out that we watch one movie hehehe. Actually, we only watch youtube and play PSP I do hope i understand something(maybe!!). I was about to met emina's dad and mom but I hurriedly went home ohh i'm tired. We got some pics while watching movie:














"whee..watching movie(silent pls..)












"Paolo..pls. don't hit your head in the table"











"Me and emina"

Labels:


Katherine say goodbye @ 7:31 PM



0Comments Link this post