Sorry
No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
<body>
My Bloggie..♥


Anime & myself update...
Saturday, August 30, 2008

So while i'm so stress dealing w/ my paperworks, i'm still watching some anime which interest me.

So i already finished... Fullmetal panic! , Kimikiss pure rouge and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Well those three are nice so for those who like anime, why not try watching it. I'm gonna tell a bit information about it and a score of it...

Fullmetal Panic!.. nice anime, great for those who seek to laugh a through the epie, but some of epie of it are not, but that make the story balance so... 4.5/5 *clap* * clap*


Kimikiss pure rouge.. for those who like high school romance then this one is perfect... its just that theres a exciting feeling about this anime coz you will make a prediction who will end upso 4.5/5 *clap* *clap*

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.. still deal about high school life, but this one is crazy. The main characters' craziness makes the story nice, so.. 4.8/5 *clap* *clap*


anyway.. my point here is that i'm so addicted to anime.. XD

btw, i made a layout for my blog... can't wait to finish it soon

Katherine say goodbye @ 4:39 AM



0Comments Link this post