Sorry
No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
<body>
My Bloggie..♥


August month: ohh no!!!
Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ohh no it's august now...
The day past so quickly and again Periodical Exam is getting near.

Well it's a tiring day today I use too much of my mind...
I try to enter montessorian workshop and I listen well and activity after the lecture.
whoa i just realize that being a Montessorian is so tiring and lots a job to do. I don't expect to be in Montessorian but at lease I try once again. I don't know if i was able to pass their training but at lease i able to know something about writing in a newspaper, i did before but i didn't pass.
well got to go i need to prepare for my rover moot vigil tomorrow and got to sleep well...

Labels: ,


Katherine say goodbye @ 5:29 PM



0Comments Link this post